Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

"That's all I ever wanted."

She leaves me to mull over the words she's just spoken and I find myself growing more and more confused. What was what she wanted? The nightmares? The constant darkness? Or was it the fact that I had her tucked safe and sound under my wings? I can't help but think that I am a fool at that point for even wondering what she had meant. How long had Muriel hounded me, called me her boyfriend, proclaimed her love for me? Somehow she managed to spin a web and catch me in it and I'm not even struggling to escape.

No sooner had I lifted my wings to allow her to leave she is begging me not to. I am confused and that confusion often reflects in a look of annoyance and I can feel it on my face. Maybe I am a little annoyed, too. Why are mares so confusing? She had wanted to go moments before, hadn't she? So why when I let her go did she beg me not to? My teeth click together as I lower my wings again and drape them over her back and cradle her against my side again. As she apologizes I can hear the fear in her voice and my ears tilt back against my head. Was what she had witnessed really so frightening?

"Its okay." I murmured as I felt her press closer against my side. "We can leave together." Since when was I the nurturing one? The feeling is completely foreign and not one I think I could ever truly get used to.

"."

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
Strike a Match, I've Had Enough Dark - by Muriel - 03-02-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Strike a Match, I've Had Enough Dark - by Leliel - 04-15-2014, 09:11 PM