the Rift

Warm yourself, child. [Questing - Incubation/Open]

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Andash waited. His endurance and patience soon paid off when the little egg began to crack and evolved into a little puffling. The life that lay before him made his azure pools open wide with bewilderment. He had saved it's life! He began to investigate the little baby, making note of it's scent and the way it acted. Everything was so new to the ashen brute, and being fatherless he had no real idea about what sort of care a newborn needed.

The puffling's chirps and squawks pierced his ears, but he did not feel the need to close his hearing from it. It was almost a comfort to know that the newborn was a fighter. It's cries prompted food. Andash began to scroll through all the options in his mind that a bird needed for sustenance. Worms? Fish? These were the only two ideas that actually made sense.
"Is that what you'd like, little one?" He mused quietly, not potentially aiming it at the little puffling that he had incubated for so long.

[OOC: Do I go about searching for food, not too sure, oops... Might sound like a stupid question but am I able to decide the gender and when do I suggest the name for the little companion?]

Messages In This Thread
Warm yourself, child. [Questing - Incubation/Open] - by Andash - 08-17-2012, 05:02 AM
RE: Warm yourself, child. [Questing - Incubation/Open] - by Andash - 08-19-2012, 08:54 AM