the Rift

[OPEN] I'll Die Happy Tonight [open]

Coika Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
COIKA
dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight

Nato had lead Coika to the caves, and she’d so rudely fell asleep on him in the Sunken Falls. Who could blame the mare? She’d travelled weeks to the Threshold through bitter cold, sustained a rather irritating wound on her shoulder, was overwhelmed with the discovery of unicorns and Pegasus, and was lead to warmth. She’d woke with a roaring hungry stomach and a curiosity whose thirst must be quenched.

The mare rose to her feet and glanced around the room to find herself alone. She breathed a heavy sigh and shook her head. Of course, she thought. It wasn’t so bad, she supposed, except that she had no real clue where she was. The journey with the unicorn stallion had been a blur; they’d galloped the entire way, and Coika didn’t know if she would be able to retrace her steps. For now, the caves offered safe haven, and she’d not take that for granted.

She paced through the stone halls, each step echoing hauntingly. She turned a corner and at the end of her new path she noticed an eerie glow. Her pelt twitched nervously as she stood, considering her options. Visage turned to look back the way she’d come, then back to the glowing chamber ahead. She snorted and continued on. Whatever was in this glowing room couldn’t be any worse than the biting cold beyond the cave system.

As she ventured deeper, her steps no longer echoed. She stepped upon spongy ground, surprising her considerably. Her nose lowered to investigate and took in the sweet scent of edibles. Food! she thought. At last, she’d have something other than ice to satiate her hunger. She bit and pulled hungrily. It would be reasonable to say that the mare had been starving. Her heart jumped in excitement as she gorged herself. She didn’t remember a time when anything had tasted so good!

Her visage rose for a moment, ears swiveling and globes searching for any other life. Surely she was not really alone in such a delightful, hospitable place. But where was everyone? "Hello?" she called out, listening for any answer.

"talkie talkie talkie"

nothing scares me anymore

Messages In This Thread
I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Coika - 03-03-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Adele - 03-03-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Adele - 03-03-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Adele - 03-05-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Coika - 03-03-2014, 04:39 AM
RE: I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Coika - 03-04-2014, 02:35 AM