Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

K O U
Softly she comes
Whispers the breeze with her passing
In secret love she is laughing

It should have made her feel good to see the frost king flinching at her words, but it didn't make her feel good. It made her feel terrible and only served to sour her mood further. This was completely unlike her, but she had brooded over Mauja's actions for so long it had driven a wedge between herself and the king as well as herself and the rest of the herd. She still found it assinine that he would be willing to tempt death and act so uncaring when she asked what they would do without him. They all fought to keep him protected, they would throw their lives away for him and he was uncaring, it seemed.

She had every right to be angry.

"When did it come to this?"

"I'd say about the time you felt it appropriate to tempt death." She said bitterly. He wouldn't understand it, she thought. Like most stallions he was dense. He didn't know what was going on with his own members unless they sought him out and and told him themselves. As a leader shouldn't he be the one looking out for them? She certainly thought so. If they could throw their lives away for him then the least he could do was watch for any signs of unhappiness.

"We fight for you." She clarified because he wouldn't understand. "We bleed for you. We would die for you. But do you even appreciate it? Do you think before you do anything?" No, she didn't think he did. "You tempt death and you don't give a shit. Do you remember what you said?" She asked. "I guess it'd leave you with a new leader or an urgent quest to revive me - I'd not deserve it, though." Her eyes never left Mauja's face as she spoke. "You're right. You wouldn't deserve it. Not if you're so willing to throw away everything and forsake everyone that cares about you." That was what hurt her the most, she supposed. She genuinely cared for her King and it just hurt that he would be willing to throw it all away.

Messages In This Thread
delicate [mauja] - by Kou - 08-17-2012, 07:01 AM
RE: delicate [mauja] - by Mauja - 08-17-2012, 08:14 AM
RE: delicate [mauja] - by Kou - 08-18-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: delicate [mauja] - by Mauja - 08-20-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: delicate [mauja] - by Kou - 08-21-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: delicate [mauja] - by Mauja - 08-22-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: delicate [mauja] - by Kou - 08-26-2012, 03:27 AM
RE: delicate [mauja] - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 06:50 AM
RE: delicate [mauja] - by d'Artagnan - 09-07-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: delicate [mauja] - by Kou - 09-09-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: delicate [mauja] - by Mauja - 09-19-2012, 04:10 AM