the Rift

[PRIVATE] When the Pin Hits the Shell

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I see him very quickly.

As I trudge through the woods, I try to find the pool. The pool is mysterious, with crimson stones lining the bed of the watery grave. This is where I met the spotted stallion; the iron clad. Now, I get to meet another horse, one of stranger coloring in my eyes. He is of grulla coloring with red on his muzzle. Has he just murdered a horse? It looks as if that is the case with his maw all crimson like that. Whether or not that is true, he is an attractive horse... to some degree. I am not very picky, as long as they have a personality that works well with mine.

Awkwardly, I catch myself thinking about... the wraith and me doing that. Then I realize how stupid it was of me to allow him to take advantage of me. I could blame the fact that I was a wraith, but what problems will that solve? So, I just take the punishment of embarrassment and the horrifying thoughts of my friends finding out about this. Would they even care? I do not have many friends. I always push away my close friends in one way or another. I do not mean to, but it happens. I pushed Africa away very easily. I haven't seen Aly for a long time and I worry that she will not remember me as the girl who did not know how to fly, but as the child who couldn't be bothered to even try.

I do try, but I fail sometimes.

When I flew with Gaucho to the Veins of the Gods, my landing was horrific, but I tried. Because of me trying, I am a more advanced flier. Now, I know there are probably horses 20x better at flying than little me, but that is fine because I still try.

I halt near the stallion, facing his ass. For him to easily talk to me, he'd probably have to turn around. "Hello. I am Aurelia." I smile softly and my sweet personality takes over. There is no wraithness left in me anymore. I have been cleansed by the waters in the cave...

The imprisoning cave.

ooc:; sorry for the wait, love!

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-03-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-11-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-12-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-18-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-19-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-27-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-27-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-27-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-28-2014, 04:15 PM