the Rift

[PRIVATE] When the Pin Hits the Shell

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Hmm.. I like this forest. Nice and earthy. I like the earth. I've been doing a lot of exploring since leaving the cave. I'm sure the Asylum will call for me when they're ready, but in the mean time, I'm figuring out what this Helovia is like. After all, I arrived in the middle of this plague. How am I supposed to know what this countryside even looks like? Besides, I can show Damaris around, and we can explore together. She walks by my side, occasionally trotting to keep up with my longer stride. I'm a slow walker, though, so it's easy for her. There's quiet in the forest, except for.. no, just quiet. Birds must have migrated.. and there are many animals that are probably hibernating. I yawn and keep strolling. Damaris sees some dead leaves blowing and jumps after them, chasing with glee and yips in the frosty air.

I feel drawn within this forest. We're going in some direction, but I'm not really sure what guides my hooves. There's definitely some guidance though. I whicker after Damaris, making sure she knows where I'm going. Soon enough, I can smell the scent of two horses on the air. One is familiar to me, the other isn't. Is that..... the Witch Doctor? I arrive in the small clearing where there's a lake that appears to be filled with blood. Voodoo stands there, partially in the water, watching something playing there. It's small and white. Perhaps .. that is what hatched from his egg? After all, what hatched from mine was not a bird or a snake like he and I had originally thought. Standing just behind him is a female pegasus, golden in color. I approach and stand on her left, a small distance away in case she decides she doesn't like me. Not many mares seem to like me here. It's unfortunate.. don't they know how much FUN I can be? I chuckle quietly to myself. Of course they don't, or they wouldn't turn me down! I turn my head to the side and whinny for Damaris, wanting her close by my side. She's still small and I want to protect her. She bounds over and sits between my forelegs, watching with eager eyes.

I grin and call out to Voodoo, my voice gravelly. "Voodoo, we meet again so soon." I chuckle, pleased. I turn my crown to the side to glance at the femme. With an awkward bow of my head, an attempt at politeness, I acknowledge her and introduce myself. "Miss. I am Rostislav."

Text text text.
"Words words words."
OOC: tried to get this done asap

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-03-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-11-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-12-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-18-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-19-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-27-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-27-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-27-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-28-2014, 04:15 PM