the Rift

[PRIVATE] When the Pin Hits the Shell

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

The pegasus mare next to me is more or less silent, not offering her name. I ignore it. I probably would forget anyway. Damaris creeps forward, clearly fascinated by the four-legged white creature that looks so much like herself, the biggest difference of course being that she is black while he is the opposite. Of course, they're not quite the same. Damaris is more of a wolf, while Ouija is a fox. That doesn't seem to matter to her one bit. She creeps up toward him, sniffing the air. She's almost ignorant of Voodoo's presence, and though I like the lad quite a bit, I feel anxiety tighten my big round belly, and I nicker to her to be careful. I well-place knock with the hoof could still take her out. She looks back at me for a moment, seeming to take my anxiety into consideration, and I feel a little more relaxed. Damaris turns her attention around and barks at the fox and puts her front paws down, butt up in the air, ready to play. I chuckle and a broad grin spreads across my face. I look back up at Voodoo, my body visibly relaxing. "No, definitely not. I don't know about you, but I was freaked the fuck out when I saw a furry beast coming from that egg. But, I'm glad she is what she is." So glad. A snake might have given me the creeps. I reach down and grab my flask that Africa gave to me, lifting it to my lips. A few swigs later and I drop it to my chest again, my body even more relaxed. My back leg rests, the tip of my hoof on the ground. "I'm just chillin'. Explorin'. How you doin'? Need some refreshment?" I motion toward the flask and look at Voodoo, then the pegasus mare. A gentleman offers to all the involved parties! Though of course, I'm not really a gentleman. Not really. But THEY don't know that? Right, right? Yarp.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-03-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-11-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-12-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-18-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-19-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-27-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-27-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-27-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-28-2014, 04:15 PM