[PRIVATE] When the Pin Hits the Shell

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The shaggy haired canine drops her much larger head, pacing toward the two of you with curiosity flickering around her dark body like an invisible fire. Instantaneously you can feel Ouija's excitement nearly hit the roof and she pops up, fuzzy white tail waggling back and forth fast enough to propel her forward. Your eyes dart down to the two dog-like creatures, that familiar sting of anxiety shooting through your veins faster than your blood can travel; your skin prickles with bumps and Ouija steps toward Rostislav's pup just as her attention is turned back to her bonded. Empty eyes reach up to Rostislav's once again relaxed features and you hear the pup bark, noticing her butt popped into the air.

Ouija yips back, her black rimmed ears cupped forward, and mimicks her newly found friend. Her paws pop forward, a playful growl that she often uses on you when she doesn't get her way invading the space between her and Damarius. She starts, her whole body barely jumping forward a couple of centimeters, before flipping around and tearing away from the crowd and into the bloodied waters. You flinch at her quick movement, skull following her until she disappears behind you. This is when Rostislav informs you and the ever silent Aurelia of his "-freaking the fuck out" when he saw fur rather than scales. Relaxing once more, you laugh harder than you probably should at his comment, sides wracking with each breath.

"I was just excited that mine hatched. I thought I had broken it!" the laugh spills into your gravely words, a broad smile taking place of the nervous expression that had sat uneasily on your dark face. Glossy eyes watch your bay friend take a slug off of his potent potion, your curiosity dragging you a step toward him as the flask hits his chest. With this window of opportunity, he adds that he has been "chillin', explorin'," and a snort-laugh rattles from red nostrils. Whatever it is about this lethargic stallion that makes you so comfortable is strange, but you love it.

"Need a refreshment?" He suggests afterword, motioning to the brown bottle hanging around his thick neck. You glance from Rostislav to Aurelia cautiously, swallowing before nodding, eyes still set on Aurelia as if you were not sure whether it not to do it. We tap our long finger nails together and giggle in your head, pushing you further to try the poison. "Why not? What is it?" naturally, you suck in air, snout reaching out to sniff the already very potent liquid. Whatever it is, the scent stings you nostrils.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Rostislav]

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-03-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-11-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-12-2014, 10:17 AM