the Rift

[PRIVATE] When the Pin Hits the Shell

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"It's no poison, Miss. Would you like a sip? Or.. is there anything else I can get you?" As quick as a gun, I turn my head to face him. "No, I don't want vodka, but anything else..." I pause for a second, feeling the awkwardness grow. I cannot help but squirm a little inside. Should I leave? I think I should, but I don't know if I want to... Or do I? No, I want to stay. Perhaps this is a terrible decision, but I decide to stay and see what happens. "..maybe." I finish my sentence a shoot a quick glance to Voodoo.

After Rostislav and Voodoo speak, I can feel the distance between the three of us close rapidly. Their body heat making me nearly suffocate, but I don't mind it. It's strange, but possibly enjoyable. This is just a unique experience. I know I can have either of them, and it's up to me to choose which I want. Voodoo snorts at the bearded one, as if protecting what is his.

I am nobody's, though.

I glance back and forth between them. What the hell and I supposed to do now? I am the fire girl, I could just burn their asses away from me, but I'm not so sure I want to do that. I shift my weight onto the side closer to Voodoo. Rostislav smells much worse than Voodoo, and I have a feeling that's because he's been drinking a lot more. Slowly, I start to relax more and more.

Maybe the three of us can be friends? That'd be interesting, considering I didn't get off on the best start with Rostislav. "I'm Aurelia, a World's Edge Acolyte Philosopher, Rostislav... incase you were wondering." I nod softly at him, introducing myself in a more friendly way. Then, I glance back at Voodoo, wondering if he'd be jealous (not that I wanted that, exactly.)

Or did I?

ooc:; We can post foal stats without actually RPing anything out. I think we should do that, because it'll be REALLY hard to RP how this is going to happen when there are two stallions. We can just say one kinda walked away, she was serviced by the one that stayed and then followed the one that left and got 'serviced' by him, too. Sound good? You guys can probably post once more, but I'd rather not RP the more... sexual part of this thread. XDDD

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-03-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-11-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-12-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-18-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-19-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-27-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-27-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-27-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-28-2014, 04:15 PM