the Rift

[PRIVATE] When the Pin Hits the Shell

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

The tension between the three of us is clearly building. Tangible in the air, every nerve in the body alert. The alcohol helps that. Of course, the only one of us sober is Aurelia - as I find her name to be. I didn't expect the golden girl to be interested in my offer. But losing my virginity in a drunken hook-up.. not so bad. In fact, that wouldn't surprise me. A drunkard like my father, a whore like my mother? I wonder if how many drunken hook-ups she had. I'm not sure who I blame the most for my upbringing. The one who beat me, or the one who left me alone to take the beatings that did not even belong to me. Before the moment where I put my v-card in the lady's card punch.. I'd better have another few swigs gulps of my vodka. I have no doubt I can get it up, avoiding whiskey dick.. but I'm not so sure that my childhood memories won't be a boner killer.

I wonder what Voodoo thinks about being the other bun to this Aurelia-sandwich. Aurelia of the World's Edge. I wonder to myself where Voodoo has chosen to go. Three beasts of three different places I bet. Two drunk boys and a sober young lady. She consents right? I rub my muzzle against the lady's back, brushing up against her, inhaling deeply. My nerves tingle and my eyes widen, body attentive and alert, ears perked forward. "I'm sure Voodoo and I can, uh, assist you.. You know, with whatever you might need." My voice has deepened, rough and husky with arousal. My drunkenness and fat belly won't keep me from giving this lady a good time. Hey.. I'll even do sloppy seconds. I look over at Voodoo and wink at him, wondering if he's catching on to what's happening.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-03-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-11-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-12-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-18-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-18-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-19-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-27-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Rostislav - 03-27-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Voodoo - 03-27-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: When the Pin Hits the Shell - by Aurelia - 03-28-2014, 04:15 PM