the Rift

Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Lotus Posts: 31
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 3
Whit
Lotus
Pregnancy; it is beautiful, I suppose, to some. New life grew within me, it was strong, I could tell. The seed my icy King had planted had took well within my bodice, I could feel it writhing, shivering, vibrating with its own life. I felt somewhat cumbersome, with my frame growing heavier, larger. It was to be expected, what with the Frosty King's large, baroque frame, and my own shorter, sturdier frame. I had to wonder what grew inside of me; if it was a filly, how proud I would be. A colt? I would be pulled in many directions. Instincts, for they were instincts to me, would command my bloodlusty heart to murder a colt on sight - but then I had surely grown since these lessons, hadn't I? I snort, pushing the thoughts away for now. Dirk mewed from my withers, purring as he rubbed his little brown face against my mane.

A smile curves my cocoa lips, I hear the call he sends forth. The magic that always adorns me is back to its original strength with the change of season, but now it is lesser due to the pregnancy that shuts off my hormonal, seasonal changes. I look forward to its return, to my next conquest. Nostrils flare as they take in all of the scents of our growing herd, I am pleased by the increasing number of males - they signify an increase in the number of challenges that await me. Mares interest me little now, though I am more than happy to extend my hoof in friendship should I ever cross one who does not interfere with my path to conquer the males.

I come, slower than most others, thanks to the added weight of another lifeform within my barrel. It does not bother me, rather on the contrary, I feel like my purpose is being fulfilled by this condition. Nape arched, I step into view, nodding to each that I knew, smiling kindly to any faces that were unfamiliar. I attempt to catch Mauja's eye, and hold it within my own hazel grasp for a moment, eyelids fluttering over my green and brown flecked orbs, satisfaction evident. Long, leonine tail sweeps the floor as I step then to Ulrik's side, allowing myself to brush against his musculature should he not purposefully step aside. A small smile adorns my lips now, Dirk's soft voice sending out a curious greeting to the bronze steed. I listen to his words, my thoughts on a similar trail. However, I remain silent, tossing my head slightly, shifting the flowers upon my nape and tail, encouraging my intoxicating scent to permeate further across the gathered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ricciardo - 08-17-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Coris - 08-17-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Monster - 08-18-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Cineviam - 08-18-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Lotus - 08-19-2012, 09:03 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Aurelius - 08-20-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 08-21-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Lloyd - 08-22-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Monster - 08-24-2012, 05:02 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Lloyd - 08-24-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Coris - 08-25-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 08-27-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Ricciardo - 08-28-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Change of Seasons [Mandatory Herd Meeting] - by Korra - 09-04-2012, 01:54 PM