the Rift

Nomad man

Cowboy Posts: 22
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 3 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Cowboy smiled easily at the stallion before thinking, 'He looks like a curled up snake, just watin' for the perfect second.' The colt stood leg cocked relaxing, making them look like a very odd couple indeed. His blue and beige eyes roved over the monochromed paint in front of him. He couldn't help thinking of his own slowly roaning pelt. Most of his body was still a deep scarlet chestnut. Except his ribs, where the red was speckled, much like a Robin's egg, with silvery white hair. he was proud of his coloring, because it looked like his mother's, besides the moon marking anyway. As the ebony and alabaster stallion spoke Cowboy's eyes moved slowly to the horn between his ears before moving painfully slow back to the blood eyes.

Fighting with elders was a very big no-no, but to the young colt, you got what you dealt. Cowboy allowed the older man to speak his mind before he allowed his own satellite dishes to slid back to tacked against his ruby hued skull. He lowered his own head fuzzy foal mane already showing to be wild laying on a very uneven part. "Mister, I don' mean to be rude, but.." He paused, his voice deadly calm before speaking eyes locking onto the other's, "You will not be gettin' away with actin rude to me." Steady orbs glared calmly into the crimson eyes set on the blackest of black canvas. Slowly and carefully he shifted his weight evenly among his sharp foal hooves eyes never leaving the others.

Sure he was young, and dumb, but he would not allow someone to ignore an invitation to deliver their name before conversing. He thought over the man's question silently, his gaze never wavering. His voice was slow and drawn out, picking his words from the garden that was his soul, "Mister, I search for my own life. I seek my own future an' my own mind. My mother wouldn't let me be myself.." He let his voice drift slightly before speaking once more, "I told you my name, will you not return with ours." Cowboy braced himself ready for the whoppin' he was sure was about to come. In his family back-talk was unheard of and dealt with swiftly, everyone in the heard had the right to punish this however you saw fit. Cowboy raised his head defiantly eyes bright almost daring him to strike. 'I'll be damned if I make a sound neither.' He thought waiting calmly for the beating.

"Speech"'Thoughts'
Tag;; @[Nato]
Word Count;;417
OOC;;Sassy country boy, makes me think of my boyfriend lol

[Image: commission_cowboy_copy_by_poolpaw-d9xaagi.png]     [Image: 57042ce5d562d]
Please tag

Messages In This Thread
Nomad man - by Cowboy - 03-04-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Nomad man - by Nato - 03-04-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Nomad man - by Cowboy - 03-04-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Nomad man - by Nato - 03-05-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Nomad man - by Cowboy - 03-08-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Nomad man - by Nato - 03-10-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Nomad man - by Cowboy - 03-16-2014, 09:04 PM