the Rift

[PRIVATE] Crunch of ice bones

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
A mare's voice stroked his awaiting ears and he relaxed slightly, she recognized a threat when she heard it. 'What a pity she didn't run.' He thought softy, the chance to attack might not be over in any case. He smirked as she used the nickname he had been calling himself. The beast just seemed to fit his hulking frame and short blood thirsty temper. Excitement flared within his cold heart as the much smaller mare stepped from her cover followed by a strange large cat. Her scent was clear and his inhaled deeply enjoying the sour smell of fear.

Her feebly attempt at the lie made his smirk grow to his single visible eye. Krieger allowed the mare to finish speaking as well as take a step towards him. "Oh dove, I wouldn't really attempt to tell me that you were, what was it, lost?" He smirked again as his avalanche voice died away. He studied the mare briefly before turning his gaze onto the black cat at her side. He watched the muscles ripple under the feline's black pelt. It was black as night with long rippling muscles under it's sleek spotted pelt.

The beast turned his bright gaze back towards the mare as she spoke again. Snorting at her rude almost demand for his name. His thunderous voice echoed again, "I hail from the Basin, and I am called, Krieger. What about you miss?" His last word was a sneer. Why should he be polite to a rude spying mare? He watched her carefully, still half hoping the pair might try to run from him.

"Talking"’Thoughts’
Words: 368
Krieger
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
Crunch of ice bones - by Krieger - 03-04-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Crunch of ice bones - by Delinne - 04-03-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: Crunch of ice bones - by Krieger - 04-21-2014, 01:59 AM
RE: Crunch of ice bones - by Krieger - 05-05-2014, 10:45 PM