the Rift

[OPEN] The Blue

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>

I've met many horses on this beach. Well, not MANY MANY, but many. I met the Earth God here, and not to mention a few of his loyalists. The King of Earth seems like a nice guys and all, but he must be extremely busy all the time. Or maybe he just doesn't like us. I do not see him around, perhaps he is tired of me and my friends begging him for things to deck us out. If he really didn't like us, though, he'd give us powers when we first cone here so he does not have to come up from the earth and interact with us.

I walk on the sandy beach. The sand tickling my hooves and the often salty sprays of the ocean keeping me refreshed. The weather is chilly, but I ignore it. I am happy to be out of the underground cave and back up here, roaming around. Although I met some interesting horses down there is the cave system of rooms, I would not want to do it again. It was hot, there was no breeze, and the muting sound of silence in some areas freaked me out.

But now I am here, on the beach.

The waves of stirring water pounding against the golden shoreline in an effort to soak everyone and Helovia. The ocean listens to the wind, getting rallied up every time a gust of wind shatters the air. The expanse of the blue lipped liquid was seemingly endless with no boundaries. The ocean is a force to be reckoned with.

That is why I avoid water.

Horses die easily while swimming. Some water in you lungs? Dead. A shark attack? Dead. A whirlpool? Dead. There are a lot of incidents where you can die. These are just a few of the millions. Then, I see strangers. I pick my pace up from a walk to a canter and easily close the gap between us. Sand flying behind me as each powerful step lunges me forward a few feet. I am a powerful animal.

Too bad I can't fight.

I slither to a stand still when close to them. A stallion and a mare. Siblings? Friends? Enemies? Lovers? I M curious as to know why these horses are here when danger still lurks. "Hello! I am Aurelia." I smile at them, my confidence and sweetness leading my tone towards them.

Are these ones nice?

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
The Blue - by Aeryc - 03-04-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: The Blue - by Cheveyo - 03-06-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: The Blue - by Aurelia - 03-10-2014, 10:40 PM