the Rift

[OPEN] There's no Help Inside

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

My body quivers continuously, each muscle group taking their turns; right shoulder, left flank, both ears, bottom lip, under belly. I am slowly dying, malnourishment and dehydration likely the cause, but I can't narrow it down, I'm not a fucking doctor. All I know is that I hurt, everywhere, and I am constantly hungry, even if I've eaten all day long my belly is not satisfied. My coat has become ugly from where I have rubbed against rock walls and leaned against whatever could support my weight when nearly falling unconscious. My eyes are tired and surely my eye lids are kept slightly dropped as I feel so miserably sleepy. But here I am, alive.. Sort of.

The beach had brought me so much joy and pain all at the same time: we are still a live race -equines, unicorns and pegasi all- and we have once again raised our heads in the darkness to find our way out. The monsters have become less lively and abundant, and I have not seen one since the day I witnessed one crumble into a heap of rotting meat and bleached bones. "RUN!" Seele screams in my head. She hadn't just said "run," she had actually had an explaination, but whatever it was I have forgotten, lost in the heat of the moment. Then there was that fucking annoying Pegasus that came back around, acting as if she was blind.. What was that about? People's' fucking kids these days.

My legs shake under my weight as I move forward, all the while thinking all of this random nonsense to myself. The sound of water trickling nearby catches my attention, and when I would usually pick up a brisk, flowy trot and find the water immediately, I instead continue to slowly pace forward with my head hung low. Step by step the water in getting closer, and my surroundings are of very minimal interest until I can see the moving creek. Immediately my mouth wants to water, saliva trying to pool on and under my tongue, but I lack the needed hydration and instead remain cotton mouthed and parched. Ferns and thin, white barked trees that I can recal daddy-dearest calling "Alders" poke from the ground and reach high into the air.. They're getting taller by the second, rising still at such a fast pace.

SMACK
Okay, it wasn't the trees rising, it was my body falling to the floor. Thankfully the earth here is padded with soft moss and forgiving dirt, along with random sprouts of grass and weeds, otherwise I would have probably broken something. My left legs folded under me as I fell, tipping me over onto my left side where I now lay, face extended out, lips almost reaching the waters that flow just below the ground level. It teases me, continuing to move as I reach out desperately, my bony body refusing to give me anything else than it already has. So much wasted energy when I was running, especially on the beach, that reallly was what probably fucked me over. Shaky draws and expels of air one after the other, violet eyes glazed over with past -and apparently- present tears that somehow once again trickle down my face.

Tagged: Open
Ooc: Maybe a healer needed, maybe just someone who will help her not die? Lol.
"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
i swear there's no more silver lining
cause i'm all out of breath

image credits
table by whit

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
There's no Help Inside - by Agrona - 03-05-2014, 10:54 AM