the Rift

[OPEN] There's no Help Inside

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

As the liquid slams down my throat - harsh sputters occasionally breaking the cycle - I can feel pure relief coat my throat and release a bubble into a now very upset belly, but carelessly I continued without much thought until I stopped to speak. The mare who's body was constantly dancing with very much alive flames answered with a soft voice, stating that she hadn't seen anyone die, and that she would rather not apparently. A wicked laugh gurgles out of my throat, a wet and possibly foul sound. "I especially don't want to greet death if I can keep him from coming." By this point I have completely swallowed the water that had before sat on a satisfied tongue.

My face pulls upward, but tired and still very weak muscles only allow that to happen for a few seconds before I have to set my face back to the ground. "Death is always close by Flames," I clear my throat, a smile appearing across dark lips before continuing. "Even if you can't see him. He's a good friend of mine. Not a bad guy." My tired eyes peer up to the bi-colored mare, the smile still stained onto my mug. "Thanks Flames.." The words hold a massive amount of appreciation behind them, even though they probably sound just as bland and rough as the bad joke before.

My open eye twitches and nostrils rattle noisily with a sigh, the mare who's name I cannot remember off of the tip of my tongue, but is stained into my subconscious, perks up: "What happened to you?" The question is nothing more than what I expect, and it just causes me to giggle for a moment before actually pondering what had happened to me. "Well, I was apparently the only fucking one left here while everyone ran away or something. The gods zapped everyone in Helovia into the sky while I sat down here and watched the world turn black and zombies fucking kill one another and fall apart right in front of my eyes." I stare at the mare, Adele, her name finally popping into my head. An overwhelming amount of images from my memory flood my brain and I can feel the tears streaming over eyelids.

Tagged: @[Adele]
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
There's no Help Inside - by Agrona - 03-05-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-05-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-08-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-11-2014, 09:00 PM