the Rift

[OPEN] There's no Help Inside

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I hear bitchy bitch.

It's the mare from the woods, but she sounds annoying. This is the perfect time to trip her and watch her fall (metaphorically speaking. Agrona would be very hard to actually trip.) "I sat down here and watched the world turn black and zombies fucking kill one another and fall apart right in front of my eyes." I'm hidden in the shadows when I locate her. She speaks of the sadness happening in Helovia right now. As she does I notice a building. A shelter of sorts. Was this the work of gods or helovian crafters?

I'm not sure and I'm not focusing on that right now.

"Pity you" My voice is strong and brave as I step out of shadows and walk towards them. "I can't believe you had to watch dead horses fall. Well guess what Agrona...? [b]I was one of them. You can't cry until you've felt the grasp of darkness tug as you, then as you try to leave, it restrains you and you are stuck a wraith. I was swallowed by darkness, fog injecting it's disease in me."[/b] I stare at her, trying to make her feel small like she made me feel when i was young. "The gods didn't tell us to go to a cave system, we were just smart enough. You were just stupid, mare. Hey, but if you want we can go to the shadow lands and you can take a glorious mud bath?" Then get suck into the mud and suffocate.

Now I acknowledge the other mare. "I am Aurelia." My voice is steady and smooth like marble, but far from cold. I am just sick of getting picked on over and over and over. Big bullies like Agrona needs to get of their high horse and chill the hell out.

I swear... Agrona has some serious problems.

ooc:; i couldnt resist xD

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
There's no Help Inside - by Agrona - 03-05-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-05-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-08-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-11-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-09-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Agrona - 03-07-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Agrona - 03-09-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Aurelia - 03-10-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Agrona - 03-11-2014, 06:53 PM