the Rift

[OPEN] There's no Help Inside

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Sympathy falls flat from my savior's mouth, but I am already back in my pool of pity that I have created. The tears are very short termed, and barely enough is gathered to get three tears to slide down my dark face. I bat my eyes multipul times, inhaling sharply, wanting to ask the two- toned mare to stay and chat. As much as I hate small talk, I want every bit of information I can get right now. But instead, another body is emerging from the woods; one that knows my name?

The dismembered voice speaks clearly, but I quickly preoccupy myself with another gulp of water as a small story -explaination perhaps suits the situation a little better- begins. Violet eyes follow the direction of my skull as I once more swing it around my shoulder, now eyeballing a strange colored mare. Her body is flecked in the faintest of golden dapples that swirl with light washed hairs, two wings nestled tightly to her sides. "I am Aurelia." She finishes, and I can feel the smug grin creep back across my lips.

The same wet laughter from a minute ago bubbles in my now happily saturated throat. "I remember you! You were the one with the Lost Brothers or whatever." Each word is laced with laughter, my snout now swinging back to Adele. "Excuse us Flames." A very tired, but very proud swing of the skull and heav of my upper body allows me to stumble to my feet, legs shivering under my weight. I know I am boney and look terrible now, but that does not cut into the pride that I will always carry. Pride that has slithered through my bloodline for decades. "So how was it little one? Did you kill anyone? It's a shame.. I paused for a second, hoping the youngster wouldn't inturupt me, "I'm actually blown away that you didn't just die."

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
There's no Help Inside - by Agrona - 03-05-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-05-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-08-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-11-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: There's no Help Inside - by Adele - 03-09-2014, 03:07 PM