the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Hidden Path (finished/closed)

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
New things are shifting around in my soul. Marionettes' strings are being pulled in my mind as I creep forwards. The sun actually hitting my back is a miracle in and of itself and I am relishing in it. My glass hooves are glinting in the sun and I am finally prancing around. The dark edges of the new, strange voice, is no longer at the forefront of my mind. I am full of the energy I haven't felt in a while. I'm not being haunted by the desire to kill and cover myself in blood.

I don't dare to move too far forward, You'd been an idiot to. Cannot leave your family again! Innerste reminds me and I simply twist and take in the air that is swirling around me as I edge in closer and closer to the forest where I had gained so many recruits before.

Freedom. That is all I care about, really - right now at least. That is all that matters at this moment. The sun is shining and we are going to be renewed. Everything had been falling in line as of late - everything was working. It would happen. The Asylum would get a new life - I would do everything in my power to ensure that it happened.

It was as I started to really take a look at the world around me that my name began to slide through the air. I took off after it, stretching my limbs out and kicking my heels into a full-out gallop.

I'm not positive where I'm going - or even if the voice I'm hearing is real but I am still moving. And, when I arrive at the opening with various falls I am awestruck to find the looming beast of a God before me. I blink once, twice, three times and then I manage to pull my heavily breathing form together just long enough to start to move towards the side of the painted pegasus. Midas. Yes. That was his name. Strong, I didn't doubt, and someone that I had been trying to work with to give the Asylum a home not that long enough. I hear my name as I get closer and closer to him. "Sorry - caught up with some minor annoyances..." I mutter, gently dipping my cranium as I fall beside Midas and then an even deeper bow to the looming creature before the pair. "Hello there, feine Herren," I purr, allowing my lips to raise gently, "You called?"

One gentle tip of my head, and all the souls lurking in my mind fall silent for the time being as they await some kind of answer.

translations-
feine herren = fine sirs
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hidden Path - by Midas - 03-06-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: The Hidden Path - by Seele - 03-07-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: The Hidden Path - by God of the Earth - 03-09-2014, 10:16 PM