the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Hidden Path (finished/closed)

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I will admit, I was uncertain at first. That would be an understatement, recke Unheil laughs in my head (which I attempted to ignore). I wasn't sure if my delusions had been worsening - creating large figments of my imagination that only I could see. After all, I could only hear the voices, not see the bodies of the souls that had created them. It didn't make any sense that I'd be able to do that now. But, it did make sense that I might be worsening in condition.

The large, godly creature before said he had called me - and finally I managed to place the pieces together. Erdgott. He was real, he was here, and he had called me. He speaks of the lands, how they haven't necessarily prospered. That I will say is truth - they had been one of our targets from the beginning. They were going to be how you got land for your family- Innerste purrs, only happy with the fact that it meant the Asylum was going to be safe had they gotten these lands.

But Erdgott says that we (must mean Midas and I) have a task - to make this land prosperous. To create a land of safety, strength, loyalty, and reason. He speaks to Midas for a moment before turning to me. Schwere is taken aback by the fact that Erdgott had been watching us this entire time. He was impressed with our tenacity through all of the trouble we have had to fight - how we were resilient enough to make it to today.

But, it is his last words that shatter what is left of my mind. New kingdom. I am a leader - a real leader. The Asylum finally has a home.

I stand there, yellow eyes glazing over for a moment as I stare where Erdgott had been standing. "Thank you, Erdgott. I will honour this - and you - to the best of my abilities..." I whisper, closing my eyes for a moment as I allow each of my voices to chime in their respects as well.

When I finally turn and look back at Midas he is sighing and looking at me, asking me if we shall go and move our members into the herd. "That was... all real, right? You saw him too? That wasn't just my imagination?" I questioned before taking in a deep breath and composing what was left of my scattered brain. "I suppose we shall. I'm ready if you are."

A gentle bow of my cranium in respect to the painted stag who had been chosen by Erdgott as well and then a glance back toward the path that led to the mountains.

It was time. We have a home!

normal
Voices
"Speech"

Translations-
recke - warrior
erdgott - earth god
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines