the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Hidden Path (finished/closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

There wasn’t time to rehash events, or question my reasoning on accepting this challenge. So much was yet to be accomplished, figured out. I stared at my partner as she sorted through all that just happened, a careful smile starting to creep along my face when her nervous and surprised eyes slipped to me. Soft voice an awe of disbelief as the news struck hard. They had been homeless and it was natural for her joy to be different from mine; I’d not been a landless cur when the apocalypse hit. Now though, it felt much like we were starting somewhere along square one. “Aye,” I whispered, “Tis very real.”

This was too important to be a dream, to wonderful to be a nightmare. At her word my limbs swung into motion, feathered appendages drew themselves tightly to coil and prevent disturbing the undergrowth. We walked into an emerald gem, a landscape with boundless expansions of sky and land. Thick trees grew in all directions, strong firs and embers with their heavy branches full of bright needles instead of frosted snow. This place was protected. Cherished.

My breath caught when we emerged onto the crest of a cliff, surrounded by the thundering of water and the rustling of wind through trees. A carefully chiseled path would lead us down the cliffs into the lower valleys. Our deity had done a beautiful job creating this escape. “Does it suit ye?” I asked, turning with a genuine smile upon my face. I’d promised to aid her ventures and that of her kin in the grappling of a new home—my words had been given life without blood being spilled on either side. "Let us break words, there is much I would share."

OOC: I'll post a herd meeting thread in just a few moments <3 This is just so IC they are up to speed on everything that has happened.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hidden Path - by Midas - 03-06-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: The Hidden Path - by Seele - 03-07-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: The Hidden Path - by God of the Earth - 03-09-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: The Hidden Path - by Midas - 03-10-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: The Hidden Path - by Seele - 03-11-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: The Hidden Path - by Midas - 03-11-2014, 05:37 PM