the Rift

[DROP] Spring cleaning come early.

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
The death that had inhabited me has worn me out, and left me feeling so empty inside. I still haven't found my dearest Africa. I suppose I've been looking in all the wrong places.. But at the same time, as much as I want to see her, I don't know if I'm ready. So in the meantime, I'm doing a little soul-searching... Soul-searching and a lot of wandering to accompany it. And that wandering has brought me here to the Thistle Meadow. The frigid air has chilled me to the bone, and I imagine that any other creature out here must be feeling much of the same.

Yet as I wander, I see a gathering before me. Three equines. Not just equines. Unicorns. They're all unicorns. I tilt my head to the side.. well, that would leave me feeling a little left out. But perhaps I can start balancing the numbers. They all seem to be gathering around one area, and I wonder what it is they are looking at. I get closer and I see that it is three female unicorns gathering around one spot. Well, that's interesting. Is it a ladies only party? As I approach, I come up from the side, not wanting to get too close to any of them, being wary of any unfriendliness toward the male sex. I have no desire for that. What I see before me surprises me even more than the gathering of ladies. A turtle, out here in the middle of the meadow, in a nest. Well that's not something I expected at all. I've never known turtles to be nest-goers. And this doesn't look like what I would expect a turtle nest to look like anyway. Little do I know that this is the Earth turtle, a representative of the Earth God. It's not surprising though, there is much that I do not know still about the wonders of Helovia. I approach softly, carefully, cautiously. Quietly I lower my crown, keeping still a small distance between us, and sniff gently, my eyes full of curiosity.

But as I sniff, I catch a scent that is not just the turtle's. I catch the scent of.. well I'm not sure what the scent is. I see with my eyes a small globe, nested next to the turtle. So the nest is for the orb... But I'm not sure what it is. Is it an egg? Maybe.. like a bird or a reptile? I think to myself of Silas, Africa's Roc companion. Maybe it is something like that? I step back, giving the turtle and what I assume to be an egg their space. Maybe.. maybe I could take care of it. Maybe this is what I need to bring me back from my deadened state, to reconnect me with the land of the living. Softly I comment. "Is.. is that an egg, Sir Turtle?" Soft and polite.. my demeanor has changed drastically since my time in the darkness. I glance over at the ladies accompanying me. It would be rude to ignore them, and I feel a little guilty that all my attention went to the turtle and the egg. I nod toward them. "Ladies." My voice is a little louder, so all of them can hear me, but still gentle and still more polite that what once may have been expected of me.

Walking "Talking"
OOC: No previous denials. Wishlist Zephyr :: Phoenix

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Spring cleaning come early. - by Random Event - 03-04-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Hotaru - 03-05-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Arah - 03-05-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Illynx - 03-05-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Satanic Silk - 03-05-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Kari - 03-05-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Elsa - 03-05-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Amani - 03-05-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Destry - 03-07-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Irrydae - 03-08-2014, 01:47 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Random Event - 03-09-2014, 01:14 PM