the Rift

[DROP] Spring cleaning come early.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The snow was still fresh, and in the middle of this season, it seemed that no life was alive. A field, it seemed, was covered in complete, and cold, blanket of crystalized water. She snorted, breath coming in short puffs, extending far from her muzzle. Not far off, a group was gathering. It seemed that the attention was turned towards a tortoise, or turtle (was there really a difference?) that was nestled up next to an egg.

Her memory went back to Oxy, when she had first arrived. The black wisp thing had come out of a shell. Oh! And that weird unicorn, who also seemed a little cooky, had a puppy like creature. She wondered if maybe that had come from an egg too! Although... that didn't really makes sense. Didn't reptiles and birds only come from eggs? Elsa didn't want to wait to find out, more voices and bodies were gathering.

As she moved into the group she was amidst many others. There was a unicorn baby, and another antlered mare, and another unicorn. There were so many dang unicorns! Then there was a dark pegasus stallion, who seemed a little dark, just by his look. Turning, again there was a hybrid stallion. He had a horn and wings just like she had. Curiously, she followed the suit of others, asking if he needed help. But he didn't need help! It was the egg. Elsa knew eggs were not meant for winter! "Hello." She said at first, giving the turtle time to turn his attention to her, if he wished. "What does the egg need? Surely a reptile like you, and an egg without a mother, need help from the cold." She stated, and it was rather oxymoronic, considering she herself was a lover of ice and snow.

"Talketh."
[ No previous denials || Wishlist :: [Zephyr | Arctic]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Spring cleaning come early. - by Random Event - 03-04-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Hotaru - 03-05-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Arah - 03-05-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Illynx - 03-05-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Satanic Silk - 03-05-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Kari - 03-05-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Elsa - 03-05-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Amani - 03-05-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Destry - 03-07-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Irrydae - 03-08-2014, 01:47 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Random Event - 03-09-2014, 01:14 PM