the Rift

[DROP] Spring cleaning come early.

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
I had been scared at first. Others had left, and I stayed in the cave. It did not take me long, though. I put on my big girl pants and I marched myself out of the Sanctuary one night. And then I saw all my stars again and they wrapped me up in them and it was magical, and I knew everything was going to be alright.

Of course Helovia still looked beat down and dreary, but it was making it's comeback. The land was scarred, but recovering. Snow blanketed the Earth and slashed at my face, reminding me all too well why I hate Frostfall. A sigh escapes my lips and I push forward. I decide to head towards the Foothills to see how it had fared against this plague, lifting myself into the sky the wind slices through me, but I grit my teeth and bare through it.

It isn't long before I run across others, and not just a couple, but nine others gathered around, and... is that a turtle? His shell is a stark contrast to the sheet of white that stretched on forever, my golden orbs watch it carefully. I lower myself to the ground softly, the cold snow brushes against my legs and sends a shiver down my spine as I walk up to the group, with a few that I recognized. I smile at Arah, who I have met twice before, both had been when a situation like this; it included an egg. My golden orbs brush over the others and I nod or smile slightly to each before I spot Hotaru, and it's all that I can to not squeal in delight, though a light gasp whispers out of my throat. I hurry up to her, pressing my maw to her own lightly. "I have not seen you since... you left," I say, relief filling my voice, "How have you fared, dear one?" I ask softly, a large smile filling my eyes and turning the corners of my lips up.

My pools glance over at the turtle, and I smile as well at the creature. "Hello," I start "How is the poor thing doing? Do you need any help?" I murmur softly, eyes melting as they watch the egg. If I was cold in this weather, certainly the baby was too and all I wanted right now was to keep it alive.

Wishlist - Zephyr :: Roc
Rejections -
Who can sail when the winds wont blow
Zephyr Drop
Species Specific Companion Drop

venomxbaby | solarka-stock | featherstockimages@ da
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
Spring cleaning come early. - by Random Event - 03-04-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Hotaru - 03-05-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Spring cleaning come early. - by Arah - 03-05-2014, 06:00 AM