the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Moment Of Truth In My Lies

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I walk like an obsidian King through the white of the world, pushing my way through sorrow, death and despair, just to find a flicker of light. Muscles do their work under my skin as waves of hair catches the breeze and dance. I keep my neck craned, not because I have to, but because I want. I know she steals a look now and then, and I let her, as nothing makes my heart warmer than knowing I am in her sight.

Our walk is not only love and joy, for neither of those things exists between us at the moment. That is why my words have dried up and my eyes is set firmly at the horizon. I fear little, but to not be able to hear her breath or knowing if her heart is still beating, that is what would kill me. So I keep my words to myself, as if I can ruin what little faith we still share, with a single word. I am scared, my love. I am scared I am going to destroy you. Again.

I know I have gone too far and the only thing that is keeping me alive, is the goodness of her heart. Without it, I would be gone, only to surface when the sun shines to reveal my frozen body. What would you say then, my love? Would you cry and seek shelter under leather wings or would you swallow your heart, never to love again? I am sorry for all I have done to you, all the pain, all the times I spoke the truth hidden in lies. I will never hurt you again, my dappled Queen.

When I look at you, I know I only can offer promises, but they are weak of lies, almost stillborn when spoken. Would it be enought to keep you in my life or does your heart yearn for more? You know I would give you the world if I could - climb the talles moutain to fetch you a star. But here I am; flesh and blood wrapped around an aching heart.

I wonder, oh I wonder my love; will I live long enough to hear to say those three words that caused us so much harm and finally, finally be released from this prison I built out of lies.

@[Africa]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Windwalker - 03-05-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-06-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-10-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-11-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-13-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: The Moment Of Truth In My Lies - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 09:01 PM