the Rift

[OPEN] Where All the Veins Meet [Basin Gathering]

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
Hulking frames did not go hand in hand within the dark tunnels which he had lived in for much to long. Grumbling, as always, he made his way through the maze searching for something that might peak his interest. The massive white and red marked stallion paused as a voice entered his ears, the word basin rang in his ears and caused him to about-face. Heavily feathered legs moved the monstrous body towards the sound of voices. he had not meet his heard's male leader, yet he had heard of him and was intrigued to see whom had spoken so boldly. His single working sun drop squinted as he entered the brightest room he had found yet.

Milling around in the center of the room was four of his kind. As his pupil contracted and he gained complete, well as good as a pirate can have, he tossed his head allowing his scarlet mane to fall like a cloak over his only weakness. He strode towards the group head lowered in order to keep his curving horn from scraping the rough stone ceiling. He eyed them all without really caring until he noticed the foal. He couldn't help a ghost of a smile to flit over his gigantic snowy face. Somewhere buried very deep in his cold heart he loved foals, wanted to make them all killers, but he loved them.

He turned his sunny eye towards what seem like the main unicorn there. He drew himself up as much as he could, making sure he would not break his best weapon, and towered over the stallion. Eyeing the smaller dark grey male he dipped his head lightly before his thunderous voice rumbled from him, "I am Krieger and I am at your service, sir." He gazed calmly down at his leader and could not stop the thought that almost made him below with laughter, 'Such a puny leader, they both are.' There was no humor on his face however as he stood directly in front of the thunder cloud stallion.

"Devil's Tongue"'Horrific Thoughts'
Words:341

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where All the Veins Meet [Basin Gathering] - by Krieger - 03-08-2014, 05:55 PM