the Rift

[OPEN] Where All the Veins Meet [Basin Gathering]

Asch Posts: 25
Deceased
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 8 Months
Brit

Asch and Arwen

Behind the glowing ivory forms of her mother and twin sister, the golden brown child glides along. Asch will not walk alongside her mother any longer. Any ties she feels for her dam have been dissolved rapidly with all her mother had pressed upon her shoulders. The glee of her twin is almost sickening, but she cannot condemn her for it, no matter her desire to at time. So instead the lass walks on her own, independent, golden green eyes never straying from her twin. Arah always moved into a panic when Arwen fell into an episode of coughing, crowding her like a worried hen and crooning sickeningly over her. Asch knew how to tend to her twin. There was a reason she would push her mother aside and care for Arwen on her own. But today is not a day for Arwen's illness to strike her unawares, and so Asch attends the meeting from a distance, silent and ever watchful like a golden eagle. Her attentiveness over her twin only strays to see her supposed 'Lord'. She boldly steps forward to brush her side against Arwen's, ignoring the fact that her mother had silenced Arwen from speaking during the meeting. Arah does not rule her, no matter if Asch had been born from her.

"I won't speak of you as Lord, like your underlings. But you are Lead to me." A bitter smirk curled her beautiful lips, turning them into something sad, a waste of a face. "I'm the unspoken of second daughter, clearly," she huffed a laugh. Already aware of the fact Arah would chide her for this, she turned and moved to find a spot of her own. Arwen would be fine with their mother at her side. Asch, however, would only feel safe and loved in the presence of her Papa. As she paused she dipped her crown to the Lord of the Basin in a show of respect, showing she meant no harm by the fact he would not be called Lord from her tongue. He was still her leader. But Lord was something reserved only for the deities of Helovia, and she would not settle it upon the shoulders of a mortal who could sooner turn on her as lead her to glory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where All the Veins Meet [Basin Gathering] - by Asch - 03-10-2014, 12:40 AM