the Rift

[OPEN] Send no angels

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda

Confutatis

The wolf gives a bark of laughter at the mare's rather witty reply; good thing I'm no native to Helovia then. It is not often that Confutatis finds herself enjoying company- she prefers to watch them scurry from her, rats fleeing from the onslaught of death and decay, chittering their mousey little teeth in terror of the unknown; those who did no such thing either became an enemy, or, on rare occasion... an ally. That had only began to happen recently, as she began to build her empire, her anarchy and tyranny, breathed life into her dreams of dictatorship and power, ruling and demanding, crushing beneath her hooves the commoners. She gives the bay an appreciative leer, a rabid grin falling short of cheerful but nonetheless having drifted away from macabre and sinister (to some degree, at the very least.)

Hooded eyes blink in mild surprise as the lioness bristles, hackles up; what did she say wrong? Ah, she was insulted (how silly of her); the demon daughter shifts back, one ear giving a flippant twitch. Perhaps she should apologize, but she doesn't like saying sorry and forgive me; the words are foreign to her, and taste bitter on her tongue. "Darco the he it is," she grins, spittle dribbling down to burn and blister on her scarred and calloused chin. "I did not mean to prickle at your fur." There- that is the closest she will come to apologizing, and the mare had best accept it.

That is before the mare bashes forward ungracefully, bragging of draconic tendancies; the wolf gives a snide chuckle and twists her head back and forth, but her eyes gentle, peculiarly so for a bitch and hellion. "I do not think so, little lion," she murmurs, her ragged chords soft and blurred around the edges. "Dragons are armored in green and gold, blue and red, white and black, copper and silver; but never in two colors, never in yellow and black. Still, a companion is a companion, no matter how pretty or disgusting it may look- it will be bonded to you, share in your agonies and triumphs, and you will need to raise it carefully. Coddle it too close, and you will find it unprepared for life. Push it away, and it will never return."

Join the Regime.

Messages In This Thread
Send no angels - by Moniz - 03-06-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Send no angels - by Confutatis - 03-09-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Send no angels - by Moniz - 03-09-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Send no angels - by Confutatis - 03-14-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Send no angels - by Moniz - 03-17-2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Send no angels - by Confutatis - 03-21-2014, 11:37 AM