the Rift

[OPEN] what if the world stopped spinning
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Adele was easy to talk with and even easier to appreciate good conversation with as we exchanged brief stories. Our companions sped off down the beach, kicking up sand as they went along. I smiled after them, glad that Fina was taking this opportunity to loosen up and actually enjoy the presence of another creature. She was far too often scowling the folk that we came across and forgetting how enjoyable something like a romp could be. Meanwhile Adele thought for a moment upon the name I’d shared before speaking up with an additional question.

It was my turn to ponder, Evangeline hadn’t ever given me her full title—and I’d not been so forward as to inquire upon it. Shoulders shrugged and boyish smile faded briefly, “Apologizes, I know not.” I didn’t know what name she’d earned by life experience but I could describe the physical appearance well enough to make up it, “The lass was bonded to an amber serpent. Tallis…I think…” She’d been a very kind and gentle soul when we’d spoke, “The title ‘Pure’ would surely suit her personality.”Smirk grew into its former beam, hopefully what little information I knew would be helpful and if not—oh well, one could say that I tried.

“Do you reside nearby Lady Adele?” A flaming girl such as this would surely find fair company in Dragon’s Throat—she seemed birthed from the loins of Sun himself. If not then I’d be a fool to not extend an invitation to my new hell home at least.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 03-06-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Midas - 03-18-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 03-18-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 03-30-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Midas - 03-21-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Midas - 04-02-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 04-09-2014, 12:48 AM