the Rift

[OPEN] what if the world stopped spinning
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Fina chortled, her creamy beak lifted high and wide open with pink tongue hanging out as a mythical song rose from breast. This was a rare moment, very few creatures could pry a tune from her lips, but when she sung no creature could withstand the awestruck beauty of those purely wild notes. Shinning feathers spread wide and caught air on a down stroke. My companion took no hesitation in joining Adele’s dragon companion heavenward. She sped off down the beach, gliding just inches from the sand, laughing along the way—encouraging the pale serpent to join in a merry game.

Meanwhile, Adele answered my question. Adding that she was from Isilme. Isilme, I had heard that name before from another mare, also bonded to a dragon. Evangeline? Was that her name? My mind worked to figure it out, lips curved higher when she mentioned larger cousins. Every sand born foal knew the tale of how gigantic dragons had burned their homeland—destroying the trees and wildlife along with nearly everything else. But my ancestors had killed those beasts, and now we coupled ourselves with their lower species. “Aye, we have old stories that da’s tell their little ones, about the great battle against Urulóki, a mighty dragon--and how his fire chased the sea and purged Dragon’s Throat of its rich tropics.”

Thinking about those old days, it made my heart quicken to wonder what fighting a dragon might have been like. “I’ve heard the name Isilme mentioned before, and have actually talked with a lady who had been from there, she too formed a dragon bond—her name was Evangeline?”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 03-06-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Midas - 03-18-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 03-18-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 03-30-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Midas - 03-21-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Midas - 04-02-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: what if the world stopped spinning - by Adele - 04-09-2014, 12:48 AM