the Rift

[DROP] Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The Blood Empress

Exhausted from her travels, The Empress needed somewhere to sleep for the night. Nothing appeared to be either warm of comfy, but the caves could be damned. She never wanted to retire to those hellish caves again, but that of course left the dilemma of where she should sleep. A strange sight in the horizon catches her eye, a glow...Interest caught as quickly as that, The Empress turns and begins to plow through the snow with renewed energy. "What is it? What could it be? " Her soft voice carries through the wind. It's a strange sight to behold, the vermillion queen has seen the crazy, the wicked and the innocent. What category would this sight fall into? Eris could only guess. Humming too herself as she made her path through the snow, The Empress was happy with the thought that today was a good day for her. The madness didn't show and she had found a few adorable snow bunnies leaping about. Their warm blood still could be tasted on her tongue. "One little bunnie as white as Snow, the other as brown as my hooves. " Ryhiming had never been a talent of hers. "Now both are as red as my hair." A giggle before a final few lyrics. "All they could do was stare."

A choice, The Empress looked at the paths illuminated by a mysterious light. One lead up the mountainside, the other lead around the base, which way should she travel? Her bright blue eyes watch two figures moving through the snow. The horned female moved to the base of The Mountain. Eris watched in interest as she battled through the snow, at least her cloak of wild animal skins kept her warm. Oxy's voice drifts back to her and Eris blinks a few times. Quite frankly she didm;t feel like trying to force a conversation out with The Asylum's general. Much too difficult. Prehaps they knew something she didn't though...blue eyes turned to rest on the mountain top where the glow also brightened up the surrounding areas. It wouldn't hurt to go her separate way. In fact The Blood Empress was quite familiar with choosing her own path. Hooves turning in the snow, Eris began her way up the mountain instead. She was exhausted, and desperate to sleep but the lights called to her instead. They kepis her awake and alive in the moment. Curious as to what she would find outweighed her eagerness to sleep. Something mysterious lurked and Eris knew that if she found out what it was, she was going to keep it for herself and not worry about how it effected others.

" "
443 words.
Active magic description ::
'Darkness Beast Form'
Magic Elements :: Dark x Time.
The ability to become a beast of darkness.
Further explanation ::
Eris is able to change herself in a dark exoskeleton in the shape of an animal, often a form of mythical creature. The user is able to be blackening in the exoskeleton and take advantage of the combination of darkness Manipulation and the animal's natural abilities.
Wish list :: Here | Previous denials :: None.

One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can

Messages In This Thread
Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Random Event - 03-07-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Hotaru - 03-07-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Oxy - 03-07-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Eris_ - 03-07-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Pathways [Dark/Wind Magic Drop] - by Ayelet - 03-08-2014, 10:26 PM