[OPEN] Do Whatever it is That Moves You

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

You wander through the fresh snow that continues to litter all over the frozen ground quickly, the fluffy flakes coming down in what seems like sheets. With glossy maroon pools narrowed against the falling snow, you continue on to where you remember the pond sitting in the forest. Surely it's frozen over now and likely hidden beneath a layer of ice, but it would be so thick that you are -for once- not worried about falling through; an image of the stocky grey mare with the crimson marking traveling down her face and a ribbon tied neatly into her thick white mane splashing in the deadly waters flashes through your head. You had not even caught her name before you ran away, she had only called you "brother." You are no one's brother, you are alone in this world we remind you coldly, not even leaving a snicker to warm our tones. Forcefully, we drag another image up from your dusty box full of terrifying memories, choosing the best one: your mother being suffocated by the tight clamp of a black wolf's jaws. Blood seeps from open lacerations, spilling out onto fresh green blades of grass.

And you left her.. All alone, like a coward we hiss from our prison that has been gradually falling apart; the bars are far enough apart now for us to stick half of our bodies out, but our round bellies do not quite fit. 'She told me to run. What could I have done? I was still so young!' You were just as big as her. Thankfully we came along, or you would have croaked now we do laugh, one of us running our fingers across our throats in a fast motion that everyone knows as your throat being slit. This sends us into a hysterical laughter before you can try to shut us out again. "Ouija?" you call out to the cub, now alert and on your toes. Only a few seconds drift by until you shout for her, "Ouija?!"

The arctic fox roots around in the snow only a few feet behind you, her face half buried in the white fluff as she inhales flakes, attempting to find food. Her ever-hungry belly was just satisfied by the small bunny she had attacked and eaten three quarters of, but why not find more food? A growing girl is hungry! Her big triangle ears catch your shout and she immediately lifts her now snow-covered face from below the soft surface, massive black eyes staring at you, alert tail poked straight out. She yips loudly, bounding toward you in big leaps; the high pitched bark causes you to look over your left shoulder just in time to watch her deer-like bounds. Each time she lands she sinks belly deep in the frost, only to bonce forward half a second later.

A relieved smile washes over your rummy face and you keep moving, watching the little one in the corner of your eye. "It's too easy to lose you in this stuff." you murmur to the cub. She returns a glance but nothing more, bouncing past you once more. The snow flakes become less heavy and quickly thin out, but they continue to dance to the earth. A deep breath is drawn into your lungs through red nostrils, your legs bringing you to a halt before a sigh is released, a thin cloud of steam rolling from both nares. Quietly you watch the pup continue to root around, stuffing her face into the snow and digging a little deeper before giving up and moving three feet forward to do the same.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: Nayati
Ooc: Edited to fix table, <3

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 03-07-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Nayati - 03-17-2014, 09:11 PM