[OPEN] Do Whatever it is That Moves You

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

You are not certain if it is you or Ouija who spots the strangers first, but whoever it is, excitement leaps into both of your heads... Who are you kidding? Excitement, over an unfamiliar face? Obviously it's Ouija who's excited. But for as far as who indeed noticed them first was perhaps a straight tie: the soft crunch of snow beneath light feet and the scent of unfamiliar land both sweep toward you and the artic fox simultaneously, her ears cupping forward and following her dark gaze to spot the mare and her winged lizard, your body tensing and back end swinging away with legs ready to dart if need be. Nothing frightening and no menacing faces, just those of curious, young lives.

"Hello sir, mind if I accompany you today?" Both empty eyes search over the young mare's body, spotting nothing curious or off about her.. Yet. "No-" you pause for a second, repositioning your weight so you don't look as if you're about to shoot out of sight with a rag doll fox hanging from your mouth. "No, I don't mind." The filly introduces herself at Natayi, and her hidden companion as Ruthanax. Your eyes just about fall to the earth to search for a shy bonded creature hidden behind her legs, until a red face pokes up between the young mare's ears. A soft noise comes from the crimson dragon, causing your lined ears to dart forward in curiosity. Ouija barks playfully at the reptile, hoping it will respond.

"It's uh, nice to meet you Natayi... Ruthanax." your crowned skull nods to the red creature, eyes attempting to catch it for a moment before falling down to the thick-coated Ouija. "I'm Voodoo. This is Ouija." So boring we sigh, pressing our faces against cool metal bars. Your falsely bloodied snout picks back up, empty gaze looking to Natayi. Contemplation on what to ask the mare next jumps around in your head for just a split second before you decide that plain and simple is the safest route: "What brings you two out here?" your raspy voice is followed by the always-nervous flicker of glossy eyes.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Nayati]

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 03-07-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Nayati - 03-17-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 03-20-2014, 12:52 AM