[OPEN] Do Whatever it is That Moves You

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The scaly creature reaches over the white hair of his own bonded's, now flapping around in the sky above the excitable pup, the soft reptilian purrs falling down on large, intent ears. A cool nose lifts up into the air, a squeaky yipe responding to the strange sounds that are so foreign to her. Her fluffy white tail wags back and forth quickly, big black eyes blinking up at the red dragon. She sits back on her hind haunches and bats at the air playfully toward the reptile. Your empty eyes watch the two carefully, unsure whether or not the dragon would take a dive at your dog-child. Natayi explains that she was lonely, and we nudge you from inside There you go big boy, she's lonely we cackle, slapping our knees Damsel in distress! one of us calls, swooning with a limp wrist. This leaves us in a fit of laughter, and as much as you hate to admit it, we can feel your lips curl into a smile as well; at least you can cover it with something that she had said in the mean time.

The dragon swings over your head, your ears laying down as if he were about to land on your head and a nervous tightening of your jaw all occurring at once. Harmlessly, the creature finds his way back to Ouija who is still hooked on pawing at the air when he passes, her tail sending puffs of snow here and there. Nayati's response to your latest question makes you ears sit back upright, glossy eyes finding her deep red ones just as she finishes the last of her sentence. Our laughing had just stopped moments ago, and now your head is silent. Just like us we mumble, knowing that your heart will never really reside in the Throat, nor in the Basin. You will never belong anywhere, really.

"Well.. kind of the same reason." you begin, gruff voice followed by a soft chuckle. "I live in the Throat, but I can't ever seem to stay." You explain, lips tightening into a straight line. Ouija can feel the rush of confusion slide through your body and stops playing, just in time for her newly found playmate to return to the mare's pale withers. She pads toward you, rubbing between your front legs like a playful cat before sitting back down on, leaning against your left leg.

"Have you always wandered?" You finally ask, falsely bloodied snout reaching out slightly toward the young mare with interest. No longer did you feel like you needed to dart away from the slightest movement.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Nayati]
Ooc: I'm sorry I all of a sudden up and disappeared, this should go smoothly now!

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 03-07-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Nayati - 03-17-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 03-20-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Nayati - 03-28-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 04-17-2014, 04:34 PM