the Rift

[OPEN] Do Whatever it is That Moves You

Nayati Posts: 116
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn

They are an odd pair, Nayati muses as she watches the dracon and the snow fae flit about in their playful exuberance. She cannot help the smile that blooms like her flowers across her features, shockingly red eyes softening into the petals of a deep crimson rose as she views them so plainly. They are but children, new to the world and its horrors, and she does not wish it to taint them any time soon. For is she not too but a child? Fresh to this life she already feels weary of. But she is ruined for the road of the innocent, doomed to walk the path of a sinner, a path she'd never chosen to walk willingly. Her scar was her badge of ruination, her ticket of grievance on the path of the sorrowful. She was not the first to traverse this place, nor would she be the last; placing tear stained prints behind her for the next broken soul to find solace and guidance in. Today was merely an intermission, a brief reprieve from the crippling loneliness she wallowed through day after day.

A soft sigh creates a cloud of crystal around her maw, and she smiles sadly as Rathunax flapped his wings playfully at the little snow fox standing upon her paws to reach him. Nayati made a soft sound of reprimand as her companion swooped low over Voodoo's cranium, making him cringe and flatten his ears, clearly uncomfortable. The dragon gave a soft sound of apology to the stallion and fluttered down to crash land comfortably in the snow before the snow vixen, sending up flurries all around the two of them as he preened and flapped about, entertaining them before inevitably returning to his bonded's cinnamon-sprinkled bodice.

Her face lifts to the deep crimson smeared of the stallion standing not far before her, seeing the understanding painted on his features. A relieved smile softened her face, glad to see it. It seemed she wasn't the only one who didn't feel like she belonged. It was nice, even if it did nothing to ease the loneliness she felt. Instead she would enjoy the time she had in his company, it was all she could do. Maybe it would get her through the next fortnight, to remember his words and the smile on his face. "Yes," she begins wistfully, smile becoming a bit more wistful, sorrowful. "My birth mother gave me this scar and sent me on my way in the middle of Frostfall when I was four seasons old. Since then, I've had my home taken from me. After that, I found that wandering was the only way I wouldn't grow attached. It's easier, calming even. But lonely." She laughed softly, eyes delighted as he moved closer. Her pale ivory muzzle moved closer to hopefully brush against his, breath warm and inviting.

@[Voodoo]

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Messages In This Thread
Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 03-07-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Nayati - 03-17-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 03-20-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Nayati - 03-28-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Voodoo - 04-17-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Do Whatever it is That Moves You - by Nayati - 04-22-2014, 11:41 PM