[JUDGED] The blood has run stale.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.

It came on hard and strong, the animalistic desire to bite something. Her eyes sought high and low for a target, but nothing could be seen through the light snow that fell. No one was around, her anger built up. Where were all the useless wastes of space? Her sigh formed into a foggy cloud around her maw, it was truly freezing today. Narrowing her eyes and pressing forward through the snow, the vermillion queen came to a stop just before the horrid caves that she had once thought to make her home. Never again did she want to enter that place. Narrowing her eyes, The Empress turned and began to make her way back to The Thistle Meadow. As she pressed through the snow, Eris realised how impossible it would be to track other animals through this weight of snow. It was far too frustrating, as her rage boiled over, the golden queen began to toss her head and forced herself into a faster gait. "Is anyone brave enough to come and play?" Vocals hopefully lured outsiders towards her position. For she didn't want to play the game of hide and seek, no she wanted her flesh to smack against another's. No more kiddie hands, it was time to let someone's blood flow.

Even as the snow continued to fall and nobody appeared, The Empress refused to give up the game. Eventually she would run into someone. Soon, a little mouse would appear in front of her and ask what game she wanted to play. Then she would pounce like the wolf that she was. For her psychical power was something to behold, her knowledge in killing was another force to be reckoned with entirely. Perhaps if the mouse annoyed her enough she would grant them this sweet sweet wish. The cold bite as death's jaws closed around their soul and then the warmth as death wrapped them in in their blanket. Eris had her own warmth, an animal skin cloak that covered her back and back legs. It stopped before sweeping along the ground for she had gathered it up for the promise of a battle, the last thing she needed was it getting in the way of her feet, it did hover provide her back with a little protection. The cold was not eating her alive...though surely her opponent would appear freezing. A cruel grin split along her lips as she waited. "Come out, come out little mouse. The wolf is ready to play."

Words :: 418 [800 max] Post :: [0 | 3] Setting :: Thistle Meadow, light snow fall, snow is knee height, freezing cold.

- Judged spar.
- 4 posts and defense.
- Magic and Companions allowed.
- 800 words max.
- Elsa may attack first.

@[Elsa]
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Messages In This Thread
The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 03-08-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Elsa - 03-10-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: The blood has run stale. - by Eris_ - 03-11-2014, 04:55 PM