the Rift

[OPEN] Unite and Spread the Heart Apart [Herd Meeting]

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
'Finally we get to go back, I haven't even gotten to explore the whole area yet.' The giant thought as his monstrous feathered hooves crunched through the snow. He had heard the other herds were heading back to what they had left, anyway. He chuckled darkly as he thought of the others racing around to fix their lands or whatever they had. He knew he was lagging behind the others, but he was clearly not concerned. Very rarely did this killer worry, he would continue to be late until he earned respect for his leaders. He carried his huge horned head low even with his shoulders, carefully making sure his blood red forelock concealed his only weakness: the sightless sun yellow right eye.

As he neared the gathering point he was just in time to hear who held the title he longed to own, General. He waited silently on the edge of the group sizing up the other unicorns assembled around. He listened as he watched, only slightly interested. As a small bay mare, Lena, accepted her position he waited for his general to speak. Krieger was not disappointed as the double horned stallion spoke up. He snorted softly, he was to take orders, once again from a puny excuse of a stallion. 'At least it isn't a mare.' He thought smirking silently. His attention was caught by the odd creature next to the general, half bird half some furry creature. He was interested by this animal. His sunny orb was torn away as another stag spoke. At least this other stallion was larger than the general, but still short next to Krieger's immense bulk. Heavily muscled shoulders flexed as he stepped closer to the herd.

Another older stallion spoke causing his head to lift higher into the air as he drew his red and white pelted body to it's full height. His avalanche of a voice rumbled from his chest, "Excuse me sir, there is a soldier here." He dipped his head in turn to the leaders, general, then the corporal. "I am Krieger, ready to defend this heard until all enemies have fallen." He put extra emphasis on the last piece, making sure they would all know he would not fall to another.

"Devil's Tongue"'Horrific Thoughts'
Words:375

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unite and Spread the Heart Apart [Herd Meeting] - by Krieger - 03-16-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Unite and Spread the Heart Apart [Herd Meeting] - by Valhalia - 03-17-2014, 01:42 PM