the Rift

[OPEN] [Group 2] Moldy blight

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Earth Turtle has sent me and the others on missions to help repair Helovia, to assist with the damage done by the darkness. I feel especially obligated, having been swallowed by the evil myself. Perhaps I can do my part to help restore the equilibrium. I have chosen to explore the Deep Forest. As I land in a small clearly, I look around to see that I am the first one here. I tuck my wings in against my body and head toward the nearest tree. Just like Earth Turtle said, the trees are rotting and the fungus that has grown on them is taking over, just as the infection form Sikeax took over me. I do not want these trees that shadow me and protect me from the heat of the day to suffer the way I did, and to die the death I was just barely spared. I stop in front of the large tree and press my forehead against it, wishing I could take its pain and destroy the fungus. But how? I look around me and let out a call for the others whom I'd just seen. Help me... help me figure out how to save this forest.

I walk to another tree, and another, pressing my forehead again and again on the bark, wondering if I can simply send health and protection to Nature's children. I see the fungus that is writhing inside the tree.. it's visible through the rotting bark. I bite it with my teeth, careful to not ingest any, and I pull it out, dropping it to the forest floor and stomping on it violently. PFFT! I blow out the disgusting, rotting taste that manages to sink into my tongue. Like a taste of death. I turn and half-extend my wing, scraping at the inside of the tree, the fungus, with the claw of my wing's elbow. Fuck you fungus, fuck you.

Walking "Talking"

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
[Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-09-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Satanic Silk - 03-09-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Hotaru - 03-09-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Amani - 03-11-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-13-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Satanic Silk - 03-14-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Amani - 03-16-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-17-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-17-2014, 10:44 PM