the Rift

[OPEN] [Group 2] Moldy blight

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
I hear the approach of other equines, and turn around to see the approach of two that were present with the Earth Turtle. One he recognized as one of the female unicorns that was present before him. She said nothing and stayed away from me, beginning to attack the fungus in the tree with her horn. She seemed as effective as I was -- a little bit of success, but a little bit of 'fuck you this damn shit'. Another lady showed up, one who I'd recognized as Amani. I nod to her, and agree with her comments. Working together is definitely a good idea, against something dark and evil especially. Attack it with magic? Sure, that might help too.

But before I can respond to her, the fungus seems to take on new life, coming at us with a vengeance. There's a hiss in the air and the fungus that I'd pulled out with my wing claw starts to climb over the claw.. then over the wing, attaching itself to the leathery tarp between my bones. After the madness of the infection that overtook me so recently, I must admit I'm only a little.. a LOT terrified... I flap my wing violently, moving away from the tree. I'm not the only one struggling here, that much is clear.. the unicorn near me now has fungus on her horn, just like my wing.

I snort and stomp my hooves in distress. "How do we deal with this? We can scrape it from the trees but how do we scrape it from ourselves?"

Walking "Talking"

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
[Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-09-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Satanic Silk - 03-09-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Hotaru - 03-09-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Amani - 03-11-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-13-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Satanic Silk - 03-14-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Amani - 03-16-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-17-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-17-2014, 10:44 PM