the Rift

[OPEN] [Group 2] Moldy blight

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

(I think I waited 48 hours to keep in order, but did not want to risk being over 72 hours)

The reaction of the black fungus stuff is like nothing I have ever seen in my short life. Okay well, it's not like my life even stretches years yet.. But it's freaky okay? It's almost like the gunk was alive! It clung to the stallion's wing and the unicorn's horn. Somehow my hooves did not allow it to take hold... Or maybe the fact I was squishing it into the ground had something to do with it. Either way, I was okay. The hissing sound was scary, but we had to work together to kill this stuff right? Without fully thinking it though, I focused on the black stuff on the unicorn mare's horn. I had played around with my fire balls, time to see if they could be of some help. Right as one appeared I yelled to her "Hold still! I'm not perfect with this yet and I don't want to burn you." I attempted to cover the part of her horn that had the gunk on it with fire, figuring that was her best bet.

At the same time, I slowly moved towards the stallion. I dared not move fast cause I feared i'd lose concentration on the one fire ball. When I got close enough to him I could almost touch him I spoke again. "I'm going to try and use my hooves to scrap it off. If I can and it lands close to your hooves, squish it. If this works i'll try to get the rest." With that I rear up on my hind legs, which will make me so much taller when i'm older, and attempt to scrap off the gunk at his strange claw thing coming out from his wing. I can only hope that this will be enough.... After all, how much can an eight month old do to save two adults?

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
[Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-09-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Satanic Silk - 03-09-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Hotaru - 03-09-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Amani - 03-11-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-13-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Satanic Silk - 03-14-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Amani - 03-16-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-17-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: [Group 2] Moldy blight - by Random Event - 03-17-2014, 10:44 PM