the Rift

[OPEN] infinitudes, sheba

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adele wasn't always comfortable around the horned and winged, that was true. She preferred equines as herself, for she knew they didn't have the same upper hand on her as the other species. But then she remembered her little Biru, who bore a horn. The equine blood coursed within him as much as the unicorn blood did, and she still loved him all the same. It was only right she showed as much kindness to the other species as she did her own, for Biru's sake.
The mare made a mental note to track down her son, if he was even alive, for at the time of his birth she was incapable of being a mother. Now, she wasn't sure. Perhaps one day. But to find out what happened to her little Biru would be enough for now.
“It’s nice to meet you,” the ivory unicorn said, pulling Adele from her thoughts about Biru. "And you," Adele replied with a smile, noticing the mare's lack of similar enthusiasm. It didn't bother Adele one bit to be treated as normal. She liked it and wished for it to stay this way with every horse she encountered.
“You can call me Sheba,” a nice name, “I am new to this part of the world, but I have travelled a great many other places. As to where I’m from, I suppose you can say neither here, nor there. In fact, I myself have nearly forgotten it; I left it in my youth to seek my fortune elsewhere.” Intriguing, a nice answer to her question which relieved and enthralled Adele, her eyes growing wide with curiosity. “And seek fortunes I did, mine and many others’. You see, my dear, I once dabbled in fortune-telling.” How old was this mare? Whatever, it didn't matter all that much. She spoke with an almost clandestine tone, which fascinated Adele even further, although she held her tongue, feeling as if it wasn't really her place to be commenting on this mare's past affairs.
“But that was long ago. Where are you from, sweet? I’m sure you have a story.” Oh no. No. No. No. Adele didn't know most of what had happened in her life, how was she supposed to explain it?
'Tell her what you can, what you remember,' Vera encouraged, sensing the hesitation welling within her bonded. Adele shot a grateful look at the reptile before turning her gaze back to Sheba.
"I lived in a land called Isilme for my childhood, where I received Vera, and got my appearance altered by mysterious space-goop or something," Adele began, her smile and voice turning sheepish. "The undead took over that region, so we fled here where I got into an accident with a bit of ice, causing me to lose most of my memory. I have managed to come across a number of individuals who helped me remember who I was, though," Adele said a bit more cheerily.
"Perhaps you know my brother, Tyradon?"

--

@[Sheba]

blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-09-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Sheba - 03-09-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Sheba - 03-11-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Sheba - 03-19-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-09-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-11-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-30-2014, 11:03 PM