the Rift

[OPEN] infinitudes, sheba

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adele was grateful that she held the mare's attention, she hated to seem boring. It was an odd thing to even consider, her being boring. The mare with a coat of blue and red, flames for hair, diamonds for hooves, but she wanted to live up to her appearance. She wished to be as colorful in speech as her coat was, as wild as her mane, and as polished as her hooves. It was quite a lot of expectations for herself, but it was what she aspired to be.
The mare nodded along, hanging on to Adele's every word. It became clear to Adele that she could've said anything to the apparent stranger before her and the horned mare would not have questioned her. It seemed some asked more questions than others.
“I haven’t had the pleasure,” Sheba said, Adele giving her a quick nod and smile. She had been curious about how much Tyradon got around with the other species, it was clear that it wasn't often. He called them filth. If only poor Sheba knew. Adele, at least, didn't think they were total filth at all.
Though I cannot claim that I remember everyone I have met in my trav—oh, how insensitive of me!”
Adele's interest peaked, tilting her head ever-so-slightly as the mare cut herself off. She didn't seem insensitive to her.
”While we are on the subject though, tell me dear, about this memory of yours. What’s the last thing you can remember?”
Oh, well, that was a different story, wasn't it? Her memory was quite a tale to discuss upon. It should've been an easy question, but it wasn't. Adele thought for a moment, turning her head to cast her gaze at the ground in thought.
"Before the accident, the last thing I can remember is receiving Vera. She was an egg then, stuck in a tree. Something, someone - I can't remember who, so many others showed up - and knocked her egg down. I built something - I can't remember what - and it caught her. She was mine," Adele smiled a bit, reminiscing on the pleasant memory as Vera rubbed her head against her bonded's canon bone. It wasn't terribly often that the reptile showed affection, but Adele could get used to such a change.
"Afterwards, I remember just about everything up to this point. My memory at the moment isn't awful at all, I just can't remember what happened before the accident," Adele stated drearily, shifting her gaze back to Sheba.
Sometimes, the truth was a real pain in the ass regarding emotions.

--

@[Sheba]

blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-09-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Sheba - 03-09-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Sheba - 03-11-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Sheba - 03-19-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-09-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-11-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: infinitudes, sheba - by Adele - 03-30-2014, 11:03 PM