the Rift

[DROP] Returning To The Light

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I've emerged from the darkness of the caves, and I am relieved. After the beating that Oxy and I gave to each other, and the tension that still resided in me, I needed to get out of there sooner rather than later. Thankfully, not long after our spar many had started to explore the dawn. Most of my wounds had healed from the fight, but my wound on my ear where my earring was had healed awkwardly, letting the earring still dangle at a strange angle. Though it causes me anguish that it is no longer the way it was, I am happy and relieved that I still have my earring in one piece. It may seem silly, but the earring was like a stress ball, or a token that helped calm me.

-You're a pussy. Fuck the calm. Destroy everything.-

I'm ignoring you. Shut up. I don't want to talk. I don't want to destroy anything. I want FRIENDS and FAMILY. So I'm ignoring you because right now, you're really not being helpful. Covering my ears, not listening. La la la. She tries to talk to me, to speak in my ears. I'm not listening! By the time I'm actually paying attention to my surroundings again.. I am in a new place, somewhere I've never been. It's a beautiful meadow, even in the snow. But as I stand here, only just barely in the meadow, it seems there is a change. Around me the snow begins to melt and the greenery and colors come to life. Beautiful thistles rise up and the grass grows green. What is this magic, I wonder. It seems a path has been laid before me, a path of new life and rebirth. My head lowers slightly to the ground and I follow it, stepping slowly and carefully, not wanting to trample any of the beauty around me.

And then I can hear him. His breath in the frosty air, a hoof here or there. I look up, and I see a being that seems... unreal to me. There is no halo around his head, but something tells me, perhaps my feminine instinct, that this is a God before me. His stout winged body decked with ram horns. And I realize as I drop to my knees before him, only a couple yards away, that this must be the God of the Earth. My head lowered, I offer my praise to him. "It is an honor to meet you, oh Lord of the Earth. I am astounded and delighted by the wondrous rebirth you have brought here." The smile is audible in my voice, and even She is silent out of respect for the deity before us.

I rise, and look around me, only just now realizing that two other beings are there. I don't know either of them, and have heard neither of them speak. Both are pegasi, unlike myself. I bow my head and smile at each of them in turn, and introduce myself. I am sure the Earth God knows my name already, because he is a God. But introductions must be made for these two!

"I am Cashmere, it is a pleasure to meet you!"

Wishlist | Magic: Light x Water | (A) Ability to turn water into any small/medium-sized glass form she pleases.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Returning To The Light - by God of the Earth - 03-09-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Note - 03-09-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Note - 03-16-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Aurelia - 03-09-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Cashmere - 03-10-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Tyradon - 03-10-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Kahlua - 03-10-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by God of the Earth - 03-14-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Tyradon - 03-16-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Aurelia - 03-16-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Kahlua - 03-16-2014, 09:50 PM