the Rift

[DROP] Returning To The Light

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
A smile and another deep bow her head accompanied the overo's voice in response to Father Earth. “The gods have been kind to me,” was what she chose in the end, thoroughly believing in the powers that be. Unfortunately, she actually knew little of their tempers. Would her Lady Moon be angered at her bowing to Father Earth? Perhaps, but Kahlua assumed their relationship was as harmonious as she wished Helovia was. But what had been a gentle smile on her face quickly turned to a frown at the God's question as she tried her very best to make what she could of the words.

Honestly, it took her a long time, and she was more than glad that others spoke up first, as their words helped her realize the true meaning of the question. Simple Kahlua, but at least she was kind. That much could not be said for Tyradon, whose words made her shift uncomfortably. At least the two that she knew to be of her harem, Note and Aurelia, had found words more befitting disciples of the Qian. She did not know where they had come from, but she was certainly glad to have them.

When Aurelia finished speaking and Kahlua had extend her nose, trying to touch the mare's shoulder if she would let her, it seemed that it was the Queen's turn. It took her a few seconds longer, but suddenly an idea came to her and her brightened eyes looked bravely toward the god's. “I think our greatest weakness is that we don't forgive one another.” How many times had she fallen victim to that very weakness? “I didn't forgive Torleik for trespassing on the Edge's lands and I nearly lost one of my dearest friends for it, but forgiving him has given me a mission in life. I didn't forgive Farenjer for attacking me when the Basin invaded and I had nightmares of him all the time, but we've become friends.” She stopped giving out her personal experiences because there were too many more instances to name. Mauja, for example.

“When I finally forgave them, good things happened. We need to remember that other's have feelings too, not just ourselves.” After all, hadn't Farenjer felt the same terror at the fight that she had? “Their feelings might be very similar to our own and we'll never even know it unless we talk to them instead of accusing them.” She wasn't exactly sure she'd answered the question entirely right, but maybe Aurelia was correct. It was an opinion, there were no right or wrong answers.

Kahlua

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Returning To The Light - by God of the Earth - 03-09-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Note - 03-09-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Note - 03-16-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Aurelia - 03-09-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Cashmere - 03-10-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Tyradon - 03-10-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Kahlua - 03-10-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by God of the Earth - 03-14-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Tyradon - 03-16-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Aurelia - 03-16-2014, 09:29 PM