the Rift

[DROP] Returning To The Light

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Not terribly many have gathered here in the presence of the God of the Earth. Boy.. they're missing out! Two more arrived after me. One stallion, full of arrogance, disrespect, and I suspected ignorance. A mare arrived, seemingly innocent and cheerful. It was a small gathering, but in that way it was also intimate. -There's potential, except for the grumpy ass stallion.- I don't want to admit that I agree with her, but she can sense my acquiescence. I listen to the Earth God and his wisdom. He knows who I am? I see the comment at face value, but something inside me senses that he means more than that... seems to know exactly what he means. The Voice hisses at him, and I feel her trying to propel me forward, to lash out at the thing that recognizes her. I do not understand her desire for violence toward the God. With effort, I remain still, begging her to be calm. Beads of sweat form on my dappled hide, matting down the winter hairs that warm me in the frost. The Earth God asks us a question. What is our weakness in Helovia, and what shall we do to overcome it? Each present offers his or her opinion. The others provide reasonable answers.. except for the one called Tyradon. He is disrespectful to a point my jaw drops in shock. Disrepectful, hateful. The Voice seethes inside me, apparently incensed by his comments as well. I pin my ears and bare my teeth at him, pawing at the ground, but say nothing. I am a friendly soul, caring, and wishing for all the joy in the world. But at this moment, I can say with certainty: Tyradon is one ginormous, hairy, constipated asshole. The Voice goes quiet, impressed with my venom, so out of character for me. I snort at him, and after a few moments, resume my more pleasant demeanor. I look up at the God, already knowing my answer to his question. In my chest, I feel tightness and tension, knowing that my answer conflicts with the attitude I just presented, and I feel no small amount of shame. In my mind, I can feel the Voice rolling her eyes at me.

"Oh venerable one, I believe the havoc brought upon Helovia was due to discord. I entered only during the darkness, but from what I understand, there was much fighting and hatred. To heal from this, we must seek to reconcile our differences and forge friendships and bonds anew."

Friendships... All I really want is acceptance and love.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Returning To The Light - by God of the Earth - 03-09-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Note - 03-09-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Note - 03-16-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Aurelia - 03-09-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Cashmere - 03-10-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Tyradon - 03-10-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Kahlua - 03-10-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by God of the Earth - 03-14-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Tyradon - 03-16-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Aurelia - 03-16-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Returning To The Light - by Kahlua - 03-16-2014, 09:50 PM