the Rift

[OPEN] lipstick stamps on my passport

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa had a knack at being incredibly weird, and ironic. Not necessarily because she tried, but just because she liked hanging around things that other horses would normally reject. She had found herself in an incredibly cold area. It was flat like tundra biome, and the snow here was extremely deep; deeper than a normal horse would expect. It was heavy but not completely packed down, and came nearly to her chest. Elsa would be lying if she said moving through this was comfortable, for the first time in her exploration of these areas, she was uncomfortable with the snow. It scratched awkwardly against her stomach, causing irritation to form along in awkward red splotches. She frowned; she didn’t want to look like an oddly bruised tomato.

Her legs reached high, and long as she swam through the snow. Her legs unfurling like agitated flags in a rough storm. Was there any reprise from such a place? Her blue eyes scanned the horizon, a blue structure of ice catching her eye. A smart horse would never approach such an unstable structure made of frozen water, but Elsa saw something else, she saw a reprise. Maybe there was a little frozen outlet for her to crawl into, and curl up in. For the first time in a long time, she could enjoy complete and utter silence. It seemed that at nearly every turn she had run into someone, so it was nice to be alone. Elsa trudged on, the snow trying to tear at her white skin.

As the structure loomed above her, Elsa paused to look up. Her eyes drank in the glory of such a powerful structure. It glittered dimly against the pink and purple, fading sky. The sunset refracted off the smooth surface, sending dazzling colors into all directions. Never before had she been able to take in a breathtaking sight, without anyone else around. She reveled in the silence, thanking the Gods, which she now knew existed, for providing such a beautiful night; especially when Elsa knew that no one in Helovia deserved it, not even herself. She moved towards the left side of the large structure, making out a simple little outcropping. Her body fit inside comfortably.

The space was large enough for one other horse to fit comfortably; anything else and they might as well be trying to make some babies. Elsa giggled at such a preposterous thought. Surely no one in his or her right mind would be out here at such a cold point in the day, and in the snowiest possible area. Who knew though, Helovia was a surprising place.

Elsa closed her eyes, drifting softly asleep to the soft hum of the wind outside. It whistled it’s ethereal pitches, a soft lullaby just for her. Elsa smiled, content with her current situation. Even if it was just for a few hours, this peace was needed. She hadn’t realized how displaced from nature she had become.

"Talketh."

[ooc;// open to anyone! preferably only one, but feel free to join if you have the muse!]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-26-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-02-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 04-11-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 04-23-2014, 03:25 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 06:38 PM