the Rift

[OPEN] lipstick stamps on my passport

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

After a few moments, she was indeed asleep. Her mind had began to wander and dream. Most of them about petty things, such as getting lost in the woods, or of her homeland, but as quickly as they had come they passed. Her stomach rose and fell gently with each quiet, innocent breath. She was the picture of pure innocence in her position. Her head was tucked gently against her side, and her wings were pressed against her stomach for warmth. Her eyes fluttered, deep in dreams, the only signal that she was still alive.

She would've never even seen or heard the stallion approaching, for her dreams were too engulfing. However, he wasn't about to let her sleep. His voice crackled into her dreams, and her eyes fluttered open. From the ground, her blue eyes looked up to hear him speaking. He smelled a little bit of the place she had gotten her armor from, but she wasn't about to bring that up. She grunted, and shifted, before hoisting herself to her feet. The painted stallion was a tad taller, and not physically intimidating. However, the voice and the way he presented himself, held what sounded like a passive aggressive tone. Whether he was one of the racists he spoke of or not, she did not care. What was the worst he could do? He could kill her, but she would die with the memory of blissful sleep and beautiful sunsets. By now, darkness had taken over and skies rose high above in the sky, the stars like lanterns guiding in the night.

Elsa nodded in recognition of his words, not because she knew about the unicorns, but because she understood what he was saying. She extended her wings a little, stretching them out before they settled calmly against her sides once again. "I did not know unicorns resided north, but here is a neutral herdland, unclaimed the last time I checked." She stated simply, gazing one quick moment to the creature, it looked like a dog, that was curled near his shoulders. By now she was for sure, those things were bondeds. They were creatures that had a mental, and loving (well in not all cases loving), connection to their host. She secretly longed for one, but would worry about obtaining one later. "Racist or not, I do not care. If they wish to not associate, or wish to beat me, so be it. The worst that can come from a situation is death, and death is inevitable anyways." She shrugged, maybe she should be more fearful of the stallion before her, but she just wasn't. It actually gave her a sickening feeling to not feel fear. "Elsa." She finished, looking to him to gauge his reaction. Maybe he wouldn't even give his name, she honestly did not care. Nothing could really kill her mood at this point, she was too damn calm.

"Talketh."

[@Déodat]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-26-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-02-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 04-11-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 04-23-2014, 03:25 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 06:38 PM