the Rift

[OPEN] lipstick stamps on my passport

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

By the way he was talking, she found it hard to distinguish what he was trying to get across. Was he trying to force her away through a fight? Or was he warning her from a more imminent danger looking? Maybe he was just trying to be friendly. Either way, she wasn't about to give up her little piece of solitude among the ice that easy. He talked of a unicorn home, but they way the words were crafted made her think he only lived nearby, not with them. It as such a peculiar circumstance, really. Why would one live nearby to a herd that would so readily accept his kind?

Then as quickly as his warning had gone, he began to chastise her for her thinking. Yet, all she could do was listen in brooding silence. But he was right, life was fleeting, but was it wrong to not fear death? Death should not be feared, for you cannot live your life without the possibility of death. If one was to live that way, one could never truly reach their full potential. She gritted her teeth a moment, holding back the words.

Though finally, and to her relief, he at least offered his name. Déodat, and the little companion, Odette. She liked the companions name, it was strong name, with a tinge of superiority in its undertone. Its small, innocent cry relieved her heart a little, and a small smile crossed her face. The pup was obviously a young one, recently born. "Congratulations, Déodat. She's beautiful." She remarked, a tinge of jealousy coloring her voice.

Then he asked of more background type of information, about her home, and where she hailed from. Elsa laughed aloud for a moment then, thinking of how ridiculous she would sound introducing herself as a mare from the Asylum. It was bound to give ammunition to him, but she would not lie. It was stupid to lie really, life was to short to do so. "I help with the Asylum, but currently reside in the Falls as a Mason." She said, flicking her tail a little aimlessly. She was hoping at that moment that he was not some sort of spy sent to track down all the falls members, but she felt he would be more forward with everything if he was. "Where do you and Odette reside? I'm assuming with this unicorn clan you are talking about?" She questioned, looking around as if hoping she might see another unicorn.

"Talketh."

[@Déodat] so I couldn't remember timeline wise where everything was so I just introduced her as her current member/title.. :3

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-26-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-02-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 04-11-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 04-23-2014, 03:25 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 06:38 PM