the Rift

[OPEN] lipstick stamps on my passport

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa was oblivious to his hatred of her. Oblivious to his inner scoldings about her stupidity. All Elsa could gauge was that he was very closed off to her, only offering simple, quick responses to her questions. It was a one-sided conversation really, and Elsa was quickly tiring of the one-sidedness. Finally though, he asked his own question. Maybe it was rhetorical, or condescending, but Elsa was going to answer it. Even if it came back to bite her in the ass. "They need help, and who am I to deny them?" She countered, adding quickly on the end, "And in essence, aren't we all mad?" She smiled crookedly. Technically speaking, racism could be considered some sort of mental block, a form of narcissism, right?

He finally admitted she wasn't stupid. Elsa rolled her eyes, and offered a dry chuckle. "Well, at least you aren't as pig-headed as I thought." She offered as a counter compliment, maybe it was more of an insult, but either way, it was an attempt. Elsa knew she probably could never form any sort of purely acquaintance relationship with him, so she might as well make herself memorable right? "You don't act like just a solider. You act with an air of rank. I acted the same way when I was queen." She laughed again, still dry and low. It was purely an observation. He wasn't acting like an idiot, which, generally, most lower-ranks acted like. He had a decent head on his shoulders. She looked up at him, expecting some snarky comment, or a quick absence, whichever it was, she was fine. Elsa had nothing better to do than sulk around in the snow.

"Talketh."

[@Déodat] MY TAGGING FAILS. -flails-

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-26-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-02-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 04-11-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 04-23-2014, 03:25 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 06:38 PM