the Rift

[OPEN] lipstick stamps on my passport

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

Déodat wasn’t sure how to respond to the mare’s answer. Help madmen? The drooling idiots that skulked in the darkness waiting for their prey? Of course, said madmen prowled about in his own home, but their darkness was channeled properly towards the scum of the earth. Her final statement of the topic made his brow quirk upwards. “No, in essence we are not all mad,” Déodat said, tempted to roll his eyes. “I’m sane as they come. The head upon my shoulders is clear as crystal. I know nothing of your mad brothers and sisters, so I don’t know of the clarity of their minds.” He pitied the valuable crowned wasted upon their kind. Bloodthirsty brutes could be placed in the military and polished to be the attack dogs of the Basin.

Elsa’s next statement brought laughter to his lips. He had heard more times than not how pig headed he was. Countless times his from his own father of his will of steel and many a time he hadn’t been wavered from his desires. “I can’t say anyone has ever told me I lacked pig headedness. It’s one of many traits my own sire both despised and admired.” The General was a topic he didn’t wish to push further, and luckily the mare’s new comment brought his attention elsewhere. “Is that so?” He said unsure of how to respond, though he knew full well where his air came about it. Not from the fact he did hold a title, but his own heritage.

The Blood Prince shrugged and gaze over his shoulder at the cold outside. His mind wandering back to the days of his clan. “I come from a noble line of soldiers, so I suppose that’s where the air comes from. I also held title of captain.” He wasn’t sure why he was revealing so much to this over glorified turkey. He flicked his tail and decided it was time to pry into her life rather than let her dig deeper into his. “You were a queen huh? Why leave a throne for an Asylum? There are very few that would give up their power for a rank like Mason.”

He himself was destined to inherit the title of general and lead his clan. The only thing that had driven him from home was the annihilation of his family. But Déodat was slowly rising up in the ranks and titles within the world of Helovia. In due time he intended to be a name as feared and respected as his father’s had been. Déodat, The Blood Prince, Timelord, Lion of the North. Perhaps one day he would form a line of his own that would outshine any offspring his father sired.

"Speech speech speech"
@[Elsa]

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-11-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Elsa - 03-12-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: lipstick stamps on my passport - by Déodat - 03-26-2014, 05:20 PM